Finally, a full day workshop to investigate what blogging can do for your business. Don’t expect theory alone: you’ll figure out what to write your business blog about, and implement key techniques for writing online. Leave with a blogging content plan and campaigns you can start right away.
With multiple examples and time to ask questions, you’ll start writing content that attracts your prospects.
- What Blogging Can Do For Your Business
- Killer Web 2.0 Techniques
- How to Make a Blogging Content Plan You Can Stick To
- Create a Blogging Campaign to Improve your SEO
BONUS inclusions for this workshop:
- Same-day Feedback on Your Business Blog
- ‘The How-To Business Blog’ Handbook
- ‘How To Fix Your Website Content To Attract More Prospects’ – E-book
Alysha Dominico – Operations Manager, Tangible Words Ltd.
Alysha has been teaching, writing, editing and copywriting for seven years. As an expert in e-literacy, she helps small and mid-sized companies in Australia and Canada communicate with customers in more [Tangible] words.
Articulating what you do in the language of the customer is the first step towards engaging prospects. Tangible Words’ Copywrtiting Website,Copywriting Blog, and Online Content Tweets share content marketing knowledge weekly.
Cost: $70 if you book by Dec 31st (regularly $85)
A light lunch will be provided
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Trackback from your site.